Monday, April 5, 2010

Interview with Royce Woolridge- Class of 2010. Commited to Kansas

1. So Royce you are committed to play next year at Kansas. What factors went into your decision?

Well I have family there that always tells me how great it is there plus I love the atmosphere at KU plus that's where basketball started and it has great history.

2. With Sherron Collins, Cole Aldrich, and maybe Xavier Henry leaving to the NBA, how do you except to play next year as a team?

I feel as if the team will still be good. Maybe not a number one seed but definitely a team that will compete and be a force to be reckoned with.

3. What is your goals individually next year?

My goals are to go out there and play as hard as I can in order to help the team as much as I can.

4. Who do you think is the best player in the class of 2010 and who do you think will have the most impact next year in college?

Harrison Barnes is really good and he will have a big impact next year at UNC.

5. What do you feel you have to improve before you head to Kansas?

I need to improve on my defense and getting stronger.

6. What's your best aspect in your game?

I think my versatility is the best aspect of my game.

7. If somehow Coach Self wasn't the coach anymore for Kansas would you stick with your commitment to Kansas or what other colleges would be the front runners?

Even if Coach Self wasn't the coach I would still stick with my decision to go to Kansas.

8. What player in the NBA do you compare yourself to and why? Is the NBA a path you would like to take or would you rather pursue a different career?
I don't know who I would compare myself to but I would love to eventually play in the NBA but if not I'm getting my degree in buisness where I'll start my own buisness.

9. Finally, what do you expect to accomplish as a team and individually next year at Kansas?

Next year I want the the team to make another run for the national championship and individually I want to help as much as I can to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment