Saturday, April 3, 2010

Interview with Kendall Marshall- Best passer in class of 2010

1. Who is the best player you have ever played against? Why was this player so hard to guard or score against?

The best player I ever played against is Ty Lawson because of his strength and
quickness.

2. Why did you choose North Carolina over the other schools that heavily recruited you last year?

I chose North Carolina because it was my dream and where I always wanted to go.

3. Who do you think is the best player in the class of 2010?

The best player in 2010 in my opinion is Jared Sullinger due to his dominance
and and skill level.


4. When did you get your first recruitment letter and from whom?
I got my first recruitment letter in 8th grade from Vermont.

5. What player in the NBA do you compare yourself to and why?

It’s hard for me to compare myself too someone but I have had people tell them I
remind them of Marcus Williams and Jason Kidd.

6. How do you workout during the school year?

I workout during the season just to keep my skills in check. During the season
is not the time to get better.

7. Who is/was your favorite teammate?

My favorite teammate was Ed Davis when we played AAU together because he made
the game very easy for me.


8. What player do you emulate?
I do not try to emulate anybody but instead take bits and pieces from a bunch of
players.

9. Who is your role model?

My role model is my grandmother.

10. What do you think you have to get better at in your game?

I have to improve my quickness and also my jump shot.

11. What do you like better AAU or school basketball? What AAU team did you play on?

I think school and AAU both have their advantages so it is hard to choose one
over the other. I played for Boo Williams.

12. What do you plan to do after basketball? What do you plan to major in?

After basketball I want to pursue a career in being a Basketball Analyst. I plan to major in communications.

13. How does it feel when people ask for your autograph?

I feel like I owe it to them. It does not exactly give me a feeling.


14.What would you say to kids who want to play D-1 and beyond but can't get any exposure?

If you are good, they will find you. Do not use exposure as an excuse.

15. What's your favorite sport other than basketball?

Other than basketball no other sports exist to me lol

16. What do you plan to accomplish as a team and individually this year?

This year I want to win my first State and Conference Championship and well and
making the McDonalds All American Game, the Jordan Classic, and All-Met POY.

Thank you Kendall and good luck with the North Carolina Tarheels next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment